Rebirth

Posted by Unknown | Posted in , , , , | Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010

I've said it before, but I believe this time I mean it. My writing is back in full swing. I've been working on some short stories, poetry and now I'd like to get back into writing reviews of music and such.

I believe I was a bit too scattered to keep my own attention on this blog, previously. The topics I chose varied too much with my own personal attention deficit. What I'd like to do right now is focus writing about the topics I'm passionate about: music, photography and, of course, writing.
This blog is where I’ll concentrate my non-creative writing. If you’re interested in the creative side of my mind, head on over to WritersCafe.org and look me up. You can find me under D.R. Wilsey Jr.

Many of the previous entries have been deleted to help in this change. Personally, I thought most of them were rubbish anyway. I left a few of the entries. Mainly the reviews that already existed.
Some various topics may creep in here and there, but I’m going to try and keep this focused. So, let’s see if I can keep this going.

Cheers,
D.R. Wilsey Jr.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment